Availability of Website
- Member recognizes that the traffic of data through the Internet may cause delays
during the download of information from the website and accordingly, it shall not hold Direct Sales Rep University liable for delays that are ordinary in the course of Internet use.
- Member further acknowledges and accepts that the website will not be available on a continual twenty-four hour basis due to such delays, or delays caused by Direct Sales Rep University’s upgrading, modification, or standard maintenance of the website.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All online courses are owned by Direct Sales Rep University and are protected by American and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- No right, title or interest in or to the online course or any portion thereof, is transferred to any Member, and all rights not expressly granted herein, are reserved by Direct Sales Rep University.
- The Company name, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs
and slogans, are trademarks of Direct Sales Rep University. Member may not use such marks without the prior written permission of Direct Sales Rep University.
Direct Sales Rep University Obligations
Direct Sales Rep University will use commercially reasonable efforts to enable the online course to be accessible, except for scheduled maintenance and required repairs, and except for any interruption due to causes beyond the reasonable control of, or not reasonably foreseeable by Direct Sales Rep University.
Governing Law and Venue
- These Terms of Service are construed and governed by the laws of the United States of America.
- If any of the provisions, either in whole or in part, of the contract is or becomes invalid or unenforceable, this shall not serve to invalidate the remaining provisions thereof.
Effective Date: 07/21/17